Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Too Blessed to be Stressed...

Ok so this is a follow up to my last rant about being in pain all the time.  It is true, I am in constant pain but I am always trying to be thankful because I feel that if I thank God for everything in my life then I will be blessed with more blessings.  I usually do get blessed.  God is good in that respect.  He loves to be thanked for all of the things he gives us.  I know that this physical ailment I have is not God's fault and I know that when I do get to heaven my body will be perfect and the pain will be gone.  God has promised me a wonderful seat in Heaven and I am very thankful for that.  So as painful as my every day can be I know that I can make it. 

God is always showing me how much he loves me by answering my prayers, sometimes he answers them by saying no and thats ok, I can live with that.  I know he has my best interest at heart and he is in charge. 

So I just wanted to share with you that even though I may be crying in pain and grumpy to the max because of the pain I am still incredibly thankful to God for everything he gives me.  He is my center, my core and he never recieves the blame for my sickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment